Don’t be the next Headline
We provide Penetration Testing, Cloud Security, virtual CISO, Computer Forensics services for commercial, government, and non-profit clients.
Meet Compliance and Assurance Goals
Technology audit, risk assessment and mitigation to address PCI, HIPAA, SOC-2, FISMA, SOX compliance.
Identify exploitable software before Attackers do. Regulators and insurers require penetration tests for websites, networks, and devices.
Security Testing Services
We deliver vulnerability reports, ethical hacking, and penetration tests from outside and inside your networks.
Working Security helps clients secure Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud; Managed Hosting and Co-location Infrastructure
Quickly Assess Cloud Controls, Identify and Prioritize Issues, Remove Exposures.
Incident Response Plans
Our Incident Response Plans prepare you for attacks, provide the expertise and information you need to recover quickly.
Ransom demands!? Take action, stop the damage, and protect the evidence. We help navigate and recover.
“Working Security is located in St. Louis, Missouri and provides CISO, Computer Forensics, Penetration Testing and other Computer Security services for commercial, government, and non-profit clients.”
Get Started with Working Security
Secure your Systems Now
Contact Us Today
Meet Compliance and Assurance Goals Through:
- Penetration Testing to meet business partner or key customer requirements
- Technology audit, risk assessment and mitigation services
- Pre-audit remediation for PCI, HIPAA, SSAE-16, FISMA, SOX
- CISO On-Demand services
Proactively Test I/T Security and Contingency Plans:
- Our Certified Ethical Hackers find vulnerabilities before attackers do
- Scanning servers, workstations and mobile devices for security vulnerabilities
- Performing penetration tests on public web servers, firewalls, and VPNs
- Web and Mobile application testing including source code reviews
- Social Engineering tests validate Security Awareness Training
- Testing disaster recovery processes in table-top and live recovery exercises
Respond to Security Incidents when:
- Your website has been defaced
- An outside party has embedded aggressive malware or a virus that keeps coming back
- Network devices are exhibiting strange behavior and the source can’t be found
- Legally defensible forensic examinations or investigations are required
- insiders are suspected of violating policies and evidence is required before taking action.
We support your business, unbiased by a desire to sell hardware or software. We help you balance I/T risk management with day-to-day I/T priorities, react to unplanned cyber-security events, and position yourself to minimize the potential impact of future incidents.