Dennis King, Chief Information Security Officer
My goal for our clients is to develop a rational and efficient plan to secure sensitive data. That doesn't mean buying every product someone offers, but it does mean developing a specific understanding of what's important to your business, securing that data well, and managing risks without breaking the bank.
My name is Dennis King and I personally oversee and participate in securing our client's data. I've been building, managing, and testing cyber security systems and processes for over 20 years working with large and small companies in the U.S. and internationally.
I regularly write for industry journals and speak at professional organizations to increase security awareness and help organizations meet their security goals. I'm always looking for ways to make information security understandable for everyone.
Working for the world's largest commercial technical services organization, I've managed teams responsible for securing sensitive data and systems, developed cloud security and backup solutions, architected web hosting solutions, and managed support teams across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Africa.
I hold multiple credentials and certifications recognized across business, technology and privacy fields:
- Certified | Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified | Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITILv3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- B.S. Engineering from Purdue University / MBA Washington University in St. Louis
My experience allows me to balance business needs with technical constraints.
Contact me today.