Virtual Chief Information Security Officers
“Cyber security resources continue to be in high demand in the U.S., with Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and engineering positions left vacant. Smaller firms with only part-time information security needs have an even tougher time finding experienced resources that fit their culture.”
Working Security vCISO Services allow you to respond to cyber security, audit/compliance and incident response needs now. If your needs are less than full time or you are searching for a permanent hire, our services keep your projects and operations moving.
Delivered at your offices or remotely, our services are tailored to fit your needs and complement the skills you already have in-house.
We support corporate boards, executives, and owners, as well as CIOs and CTOs who need an experienced strategic resource on specific projects. Our vCISOs have deep business backgrounds to support strategic planning as well as the technical knowledge required to work directly with I/T leadership on implementation strategies.
- Support your technology project teams to manage security risks;
- Work with regulators and partners to complete Compliance and Certification processes;
- Respond to questionnaires from Business Associates, Partners and Vendors;
- Train your staff and business partners to minimize risk to the business;
- Implement and deliver Incident Response and Risk Management services, and
- Develop security operations capabilities for your existing Helpdesk or NOC